Friday, December 25, 2009
2nd Day of X'mas, Boxing Day too, wow 3 in 1...

Today Is Saturday, Boxing day too, My god MOther Bday too, im planning to go for my 2 fav's classes, "Line Dance & Belly Dance".. :) Todays is Mama bday's, turning 54 This year, wow time is flying very very QUICK... I wanna to wish everyone i love, Merry MErry X'mas, Happy Boxing Day & Happy New Year to all of u, MAY GOD bless u with many many more yrs to come ahead, prosperity in everything u do.. :) Love u always...


- I had good time yday, but i wish could be better & better, to be more shock..!! Oh Yeah.... But anyway i had good time with my love's one's & Friend's, saw all my old friend's from churches.... :) Oh yeah!! Love u all always.....

-Lord pls help me to find a good Prince Charming, u know what i wan & need right.. The most important HE MUST LOVE U...!!

Lord where is my wishes & prayer's that i asked for...

1. May You Grant me with my career, to be a successful person in life, to work in good career, with good post... I wanna to get alot of client's to support me & help me to build up my career to be Professional Successful Career women IN INSURANCE LINE< GREAT EASTERN....... I wish i can be successful in life one day, life's short GOD, pls help me.... TO able to support myself, to be a career successful women in life, building up my career........ Pls Lord... TQ..

2. May You Grant me to help to find me GOOD Mr Prince Charming for me...


3. May You Grant All MY love's One';MY Mother, My GOd Mother@mama, My GOd Parent's, My GOd Sister's, My Future BF, My Familie's, My Relativie's, My Good Close Best Friend's Forever, & My Friend's too. Protact them, keep them in good health, many many more yrs to come, keep them safe & sound's, be with them, hear their prayer's & need's lord, & walk with them....

- Heal ur children's who are not well..... Heal them & touch them...

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..

3. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, PROTACTED IN THY HAND'S LORD, WORLD WITHOUT END...

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN..

********* Saturday Boxing Day, 26 DEC 2009, 10AM
********* Pauline...


dancer_87 @ 5:38 PM