Monday, December 21, 2009
1 2 3 4 5 Getting ready to count down for X'mas!!

Im so execitied, i think this year will be a great time spending QUALITY time's with my Love's ONe's, My Friend's as well, My Families of GOd as well..!!!

**** I want to Have a blessed X'mas with everyone i love the most..!!


Wish Everyone a Happy Blessed Merry Merry X'mas & Happy New Year 2010, Welcome to the new brand year of TIger year..!!! So wish everyone will have prosperity, good health, may ur dream's & Wishes come true with GOD help as well....

** Hope to see all my Good Best CLsoe Friend's will get married one day, i cannot wait for ur big day......

** I wish God will bring me a Right Mr Prince Charming to me..!!

** I wish all my Prayer's & Wishes will come true by GOD grace & Help..!! Oh Father.. TQ Lord..!!!



Execitied...

1


2

3

4

5


MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR 2010....



******** Monday, 21/12/2009, 710PM
******** Santarina KL, Pauline..!!


dancer_87 @ 3:04 AM