Tuesday, December 22, 2009
^^!! Im Happy 2 moRe day's to X'mas!!

Hohohohohohohohoh!!! Merry Merry X'mas & Happy New Year to all of u..!! Miss u guy's.. Have a Blessed X'mas & New Year, have a Splendour xmas too!!

Today is Tuesday, i woke up my whole body is having back ach's everywhere? I skip Latin Classe's again, i went for Belly Dance with mama..!! I luv her class & her too!! Miss the good time's...!! :)...!!!

- Oh Father in Heaven, pls answer my wishes, & Prayer's dat i had asked for Lord, pls guide, lead, help & Be with me lord...!! Shine my career upon me..!! Blessed Me Father in heaven... Love u always...!!!

** Im Very Happy to have a wonderful friend's, Love's one's around me all the time, thx Father in Heaven u have blessed me..!! PLs continue to hear me..!!

** I want to spend a wonderful Splendour X'mas & New Year with all my Love's one's, have A QUALITY time together, life's short, i dont know when its go0ing to end, i dont wan it to happen? So Lord, Life's short, hopefully i can have a wonderful time till i die..!! :)......

** Blessed All of us Father, in ur kingdom..!! Oh Father... PLs Lord

** Im the Person who always love, care, loyal, honest, understanding, helpful, kind, friendly, able to support & helpful, and more...!! I always be the same like before & now as well.. I will never change at all..!!! I Luv everyone the same..!! I treat & Respect all my good best Close friend's forever, who love me..!! I will love them till i die..!! :) Thats me.. :)


Love everyone....

1 2 3 4 5!! Merry Merry X'mas & Happy New Year 2010, say hello to d Brand New Year..!! Oh no!!!


My Prayer;
1. Dear Lord, i would like to pray for myself, hear my prayer's & dream's lord.... Oh Father in heaven, continue to hear me, guide, lead, be with me & Help me father in heaven, shine upon my career, guide me..! Walk closer with me. I waN to be successful person in life...!! TO build up my career as INsurance Agent to be Professional..!! Oh Lord, continue to Protact me, Keep me in Good Health, Many Many more yrs to come ahead of me, keep me safe & sound's, Hear my prayer's, walk with me Father, be with me..!! IN Jesus Name I Pray Amen..

- Bring Me a Mr Prince Charming into my life......

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen...

2. Lord I would like to pray for my Love's ONe's : My Mother, My God mother@Farah, My God Parent's, My GOd Sister's, My Relativies, My Friend's, My Good Best Close Friend's Forever, walk closer to them, Protact them, Keep them in Good Health, Many many More Yrs to come Ahead of them, keep them safe & sound's, hear their Prayer's & Need's lord, walk with them, take good care of them lord......

- Heal ur children's who are not well....

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen...

3. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, PROTACT THE WORLD, MAKE SURE THE WORLD WILL NOT END...... END OF THE WORLD...

IN JESUS NAME, I PRAY , AMEN....



********* Tuesday, 22/12, 915PM
********* PaULine..


dancer_87 @ 5:01 AM