Tuesday, January 5, 2010
I"m Hoping for miracle & good new's happen?

** I'm updating my Blog for Tuesday 5/1/2010 & Wednesday 6/1/2010...
Tuesday, i'm planning to go for my fav classes " Latin & Belly Dance", i love it so much.... Wednesday, i'm planning to go for "Belly Dance & Hip Pop", i love it too... Need to burn some fat's i want to lose weight somemore... Keke!!


Dear Lord,
I want to confess & recommittied myself into THY Hands & Care upon me...
Please Help me & Guide me with my Career@Insurance Agent, i want to be a successful Insurance Agent & Dream career that i always love to do & be..

** Please Help me with my career to be successful, help to get more ppl to come to me, so dat i can start my bussiness running & success.. I want to earn my income, i want to be successful Insurance Agent in my life.. Help me lord..... Hope that i will see my income & bussiness coming in... Help me lord.. Thank You Father...


Help me with my career, my dream career, my life, my lifestyle, my soul mate & etc else lord.. PLs help me.. Thank you...



My Prayer;
1. May You Grant me with a good start of my bussiness, able to start.. Help me, Guide, Lead & Help me on my career, to get alot of money, ppl as well.. I want to be successful Professional Business Women & Dancer too.. PLs father in heaven. PLs bless me with my need's, hear my prayer's & need's too...

Grant me with GOod health, wealth, Protacted, keep me safe & sound's, Many many more yrs to come ahead of me, hear my prayer's & need's again lord, walk with me closer in thy hands, and take good care of me...

Help me with my career father...

Thank YOu..

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..


2. May you Grant all my Love's One's; My MoTher, My God Mother@Mama, My GOd Parent's & Sister's, MY Future BF, My Relativies, MY Families, My Good & CLose Best Friend's, MY Friend's too..

Grant them in good health, wealth, keep them safe & sound's, many many more yrs to come ahead of them, protact them, hear their prayer's, take good care of them, walk with them closer into thy hands lord, bless them, heal them..

- Heal ur children's who are sick, heal them, take away their sickness away...

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.

3. KEEP THE WORLD PROTACTED, SAFE & SOUND'S, WORLD WITHOUT END.


IN JESUS NAME, I PRAY, AMEN.


********* Tuesday 5/1/2010, & Wednesday 6/1/2010, 945AM
********* Pauline.


dancer_87 @ 5:31 PM