Monday, January 4, 2010
^^!! I'm Hoping For Good Start of the year, Good Week's, Day's Month's & Year's to come ahead of me..!!

Yekssss... Todays Monday Blue's again, wow time fly's so quick. Everyday is passing so QUICKLY, soon i think its going to be middle of the year already, time is running so fast, life's short again.. OMG....

** I'm hoping, planning & Praying for a good start of the year.... I want to build up my career, my dream career, my life, my lifestyle, my new best friend's, & many more to come ahead of me..!!

I want to have a good bussiness running & growing slowly, to build up my career, to be more steady, achieve's my goal's, & etc else.. I wanna to be a Successful Professional Insurace Agent, & Professional "Latin Dancer", too... I need to get many many prospect's, Friend's, love's one's, & many more ppl to support & help me to build up my career, to be strong... I need Your Help, Leading, Guidence, & Be with me Father in Heaven... I need ur help & support Jesus......

** Pls help me with my career, i wanna to see its happening with d good start of the year with my career...!! :), pls be with me Father....


Dear Lord, I wanna to thank you for everything u have done for me Before i know.....

Jesus, Hear my prayer's & Wishes that i had asked before...

1. May You Grant me with my career, help me, lead, guide & be with me, help to grow my bussiness to be successful Professional Insurance Agent & Professional " Latin Dancer" too.... Help me to get more ppl to support & help me with my career, pls lord, bring all the ppl to me.. So that i can slowly building up my career to be stronger, i dont want anyone to look down on me..!! Oh Lord, pls help me & lead me...!! Thank You Father in Heaven.... Pls be with me... Hear My Prayer's & Need's Lord... Make it come true....

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..

2. May You Grant me A Mr Prince ChaRMING, Who love's GOD's, Christian, Loving, CArrying, Honest, LOyal, Trust, Faith, Understanding, Able to support each other whenever in deed, & love each other till we die...

In Jesus, Name, I Pray, Amen.

3. May You Grant all My Love's One's; MY Mother, My God MOther@Mama, My GOD, My Future Bf, MY God Parent's & Sister's, MY Good & Close Best Friend's, My Relativies, My FaMILIES,& MY Friend's too. May You Grant them in good health, wealthy, Many Many more yrs to come ahed of them, keep them safe & sound's, Protacted, Hear their prayers & need's, be with them, walk with faith & GOD too... Bless them always, take good care of them too.

- Heal ur children's who are sick's, TOuch & heal them...

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.

4. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, PROTACTED, WORLD WITHOUT END...


IN JESUS NAME, I PRAY, AMEN.



********* 4/Jan/2010, Monday, 830PM
********* Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 4:12 AM