Friday, January 1, 2010
I canNot Believe dat X'mas is going to End, & New Year has comes..

Today is Saturday already, im at Gardens Club listening to X'mas song's, i wanted to cry and so emo, thinking all my old friend's that has gone with GOD.... :(..Signffffffffff.... So sad....

** While waiting for my Fav's classes so start " Line Dance & Belly Dance", after that i dont know what to do already? SO bored?

Now, im so emo, thinking what has passed in 2009, now already 2010, dont know when Is my turn to leave the world..... But i dont want to leave the world yet, i havent acomplish my tasks yet... I havent get a steady income, & career that im doing now? :)... So i need to work hard for my career, & my life... Life's short as i told you... :(....

Im so heartbroken, what has passed before? Who has hurt me so badly cannot be replace or fix back my brokeness.... :(... I have gone tru alot of hard life my child hood day's.... So in my future for my Children's, i dont want them to suffer what i had gone tru before... I want them to have a education & good life ahead of them...:)...

I'm so broken hearted, but only 1 person who can heal me & make it come true is MY FATHER in heaven.... That he has given my life to the world....... :)... So i hope thet GOD will continue to hear me & bless me eternal life... :)



God may you grant all my wishes & prayer's that i had asked for. May you bless me....




******** 2/Jan/2010 Saturday, 1110AM
******** Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 7:00 PM