Thursday, November 19, 2009
"What Will It Be Today"!!

Today is Friday already, w/end has arrived again, wow time fly's so quick.. Oh GOss..!! Wow. Going to be end of November already.... TOday im going for my fav class Belly Dance by Ezen Chan...... Then after class im going to have my new hair style... For my bday and xmas too... Hmmm I wish i could have alot of money, so that i can do my hair colour... Hmm!! Nvm lah...

Now i need to work hard, to earn more money, get alot of prospect's too..!! TO build up my career line..!! Yeah!!!

Tonitez, i hope there will be no preditt heavy rainning.. I hope it wont happen, but if happen, do protact, keep all my love's one's safe & sound, bring them all back home safetly lord.... Keep them warm & save lord...... Be with them lord.....

- I want to walk closer to GOd, be with me lord.... GIve me wisdom, courage, confidence, strong relationship as well... Be with me lord... :)...
Bring me closer to everyone i love Lord.. Hope that my bf & me will walk closer to each other, able to support each other's in needed, be honest, loyalty, loving, carrying, good heart, understanding each other, be there for each other too, always be with us lord.....

My Prayer;
1. Dear Lord, I want to pray that u will continue to hear my prayer, guide, lead, be with me & help me always lord... I want to pray that i will have a good partner, to able to be there for me, support me, when we in need, honest, loyal, understanding, and more.... SO lord, hope u will guide, lead & help me in my career & my dream career to, i hope to see miracle's & what i want soon lord.. Be with me lord..... Protact me, Keep me in good health, safe & sound's, be with me, take good care of me lord, hear my prayer's & need's too lord.... In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..

2. Lord i want to pray for all my love's one's That i love; My Mother, My GOd Parent's, My GOd Sister's, My Bf, My Good, Best, Close Friend's, My Relative's, My Friend's, & Etc else... Protact them, keep them in good health, safe & sound's, now & always Lord... Hear their prayer's lord, be with them always lord... Take good care of them always lord.. In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..

3. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S LORD, PROTACT THE WORLD, MAKE SURE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN TO THE EARTH, KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & MANY MANY MORE YRS TO COME AHEAD OF US LORD.... MAKE SURE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN...


IN JESUS NAME, I PRAY, AMEN..


********* Friday, 20/11, 930AM
********* Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 5:16 PM