Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Oh Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, back again.. I was so busy, tired & etc else..!!

Today is Wednesday already, i went for my 2 fav's class Belly Dance & Hip pop too!! Its was fun.. I still have energy ler..!! I love dancing alot..!!!

I want to work hard & earn alot of money in the future n now too!!! Ai yoo, no money no talk's men..!!!

My bday is coming already & xmas is coming too...

This month, i got alot of friend's bday as well..!! Oh no.. Im going to be brankrup already... Oh My god..!!!

I need to safe money too!! Ai yooo!!!!!!!! How like that? So susah lah..!! I wish i could earn a lot of money on the spot now...!! oooo lalala!!!

I need love's one's & friend's to support me too!!! i NEED HELP, SUPPORT & ETC ELSE..!!

I do apprieate everyone helping hand's & support too!!!


I got alot of thing's to say about..!!!


********* Wed, 11/11, 945PM
********* Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 5:37 AM