Wednesday, November 11, 2009
My Prayer's for d Week..!!

My Prayer's,
1. Dear Lord, i need ur help, love, guidence, leading, be with me lord, & etc else lord.. Give me strength to do my work, to earn alot of money, my life, my career that i wan to be & do lord..!! Be with me lord, i need help from u lord... Make my dream's & prayer's come true lord...!!! Hear my prayer's lord...!! Protact me, keep me in good health, safe & sound's, be with me lord, look after me, hear my prayer's too lord..!! Hope that i will be successful in life too!!

2. Lead me & bf into strong relantionship together lord, hope that both of us will be happy ever after lord, together loving couple...!! Hope our relantionship will be strong and long lord..!! Hope we both will come close to u lord, be with each other lord...!! Hope u bring my bf Cephas Yap's & his both families back together again, to be 1 big happy family after lord..!! Hope u fix them all back again..!!

IN jesus Name, I pray Amen..

3. Lord, i wan to pray for all my love's one's, My Mother, My Bf, MY god parent's, my god sister's my best, good & close friend's, my friend's, my relative's, & everyone else too.. Protact them, keep them all in good health, safe & sound's, be with them always, hear their prayer's & need's lord, take good care of them lord..!! always... In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen..

4. Lord, i wan to pray for all ur children's who are not well, heal them once again, be with them, and heal them lord, keep all of them in good health again..

In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen...


************ PaulinE..!!


dancer_87 @ 5:41 AM