Friday, November 6, 2009
I'm GonnA work Hard..!!

Oh yeah, today is Friday again..!! W/end has arrived again..!! So fast time passed like a wind..!! Oh No!!

Yeah Finally i have joined the career that i was hoping to do so..!! Finally im in again.. New born baby into the job..! Oh no. Hopefully i can make it..!! Yes i do.. So that i dont wan anyone of my love's one's to worried about me, or look down on me..!! So shy..!! Ai yoo!!!

Today im so glad, to have yam cha with my dearest mama!! I miss her so much, having good time together has been half a year didt keep in touch..!! Oh no..!!!
So glad to meet Jen & Wesley as my senior & Role Model... So i can do it too!! Yeah... Do come and support me..!!

Love all of u...!! !

I'm going to cherish and take up the good work..!! Oh yeah!!!


U know what i want ritez Lord...


******* Friday, 6/11, 1130PM
******* PauLine!!


dancer_87 @ 7:27 AM