Tuesday, November 17, 2009
My Story...!!

Today is Wednesday already, time is flying very very very QUICK & going very very fast..... My day is coming already, 1 year gettting older already.... :)... I'm going to move on with My Career, My Dream Career, My life, My Lifestyle, & etc else as well..... Need to move on with my next step... I will not going to give up... :)

- Lord Continue to be with me, Guide, Lead, Help me too... Help me with my Career, & My dream Career too... Send me all the prospect's & friend's of mine to be my client's......... I really need it lord.....

-Lord continue to Grant me with Good Health, Protact me, keep me in good health, safe & sound,s be with me all the time lord... Make my career & my dream career come true too... Muakss!!! So that one day i will be success in my life...!! Lord, pls send me a soul mate to be my life partner, i already had lost one, that i love the most... Pls give me the soul mate to me, that he is Christian, Understanding, Carrying, loving, Honest, Loyaly & more lord, i dont wan too old & young lord. Thx Lord...

My Prayer,
1. Lord continue to guide me, lead me, help me & be with me too lord.... Hear my prayer too lord, help me with my career & My dream career too.... Make my prayer's & dream come true too lord..... Protact me, Keep me in Good health, safe & sounds all the time too lord....... Be with me lord... In jesus name, I pray Amen..


U know what i wan to say right lord.... Be with each of everyone of us lord, keep us all safe & sound's Good health & more tooo.....


Keep the World Safe & sound's, Protacted by u too lord... Make sure the world will not end on 2012 yah lord...... Keep the world safe & long too lord...


In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen..



******** Wednesday, 18/11, 10AM
******** PauLine..!!


dancer_87 @ 5:38 PM