Friday, November 13, 2009
What's Break's my Heart...!! Cries..!!

Oh today is fRIDAy.. I was so happy to meet up with my boss & my gf..!! I was so execitied to see all my friend's to be converted into Client's? Oh yeah... But some of them willing to help me, but some i dont know lah.. I wish they all could help me to support me lah!!!

I want to show that Im Professional & successful business women in the career line..!! Oh yeah...

I heard a bad new's from my bf Cephas Yap... I was so sad, thats he said, its might just leave here & end the relationship towards both of us..!! :( Maybe i push him too much? But i dont know lah? I do love him so much, not of the $$$$$ Or look's.. I love him b'coz of the same religon, character, same kind and matching couple..!! Thats god send to us..!! But now i dont know what happen now? I just dont wan this thing's happening to both of us...!! Oh no..

Lord, pls help us to get together agian...!! PLs give us chance again...!! Thx...



PRAY FOR EVERYTHING WILL WORK'S IN THE CORRECT ORDER... AMEN...



********** Friday, 13/11, 1115PM
********** Pauline... :(


dancer_87 @ 7:08 AM