Sunday, November 15, 2009
Busy Life, Hard life, Sad life, & etc else..

Oh today is Sunday already, i was so happy to praise god with good health & see all my love's one's in the church, i was waiting for Aunty Nancy, & The Teh Families to come, where were they? I was waiting for Aunty Nancy then i heard bad new's from everyone, that she has gone with God..!! I was so down, and sad to hear that? I couldnt not believe that she has left us all alone..!! But one day we will all praise god & see each other in Heaven our real home..!! Amen..!!


I'm going to miss her very very much a lot..!! :( Signffffffffffffffffff!!!!


Im also very sad, to break off with my Bf Cephas Yap, he told me..!! But i dont wan our relationship to end just like that? Im waiting for his answer to me..!! :).. I hope its good new's... :) Im missing him alot, i do love him of his character, love, carrying & etc else..! I wan to continue our relationship..!! Oh lord, pls be with us..!! I hope we can get back together....



My prayer,
1. Lord Continue to guide, lead, help & be with me in my career that im doing now? I need to get more ppl to support me in life..! I hope u will guide & bring me some..!! I hope soo..!! Lord, pls be with me in my dream career too!!! Praise god.. Protact me, Keep me in good health, safe & sound's, be with me always..!! Look after me always lord, hear my prayer's & need's lord... Always..!! In jesus name, i pray Amen..

2. Lord continue to lead me, into my career & my dream career too, be with me, keep me in strong in mind, relationship & career too, make me successful women..!!! Oh Lord, bring my bf & me together again lord, help us lord... To build our relationship together and love each other no matter what?

3. Lord i would like to pray for all my love's one's, My Mother, My God Parent's,My God sister's, My good & close friend's, my bf, my friend's, My relative's & etc else... Protact them, keep them in good health , safe & sound's, hear their prayer's & need's lord, be with them always ,lord..!! Take good care of them always.. In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen...

4. Lord continue to be with each of everyone of ur children's who are not well, heal them & shower ur healing power's upon them always.. Amen...

In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen..



********** Sunday, 15/11, 11PM
********** Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 6:46 AM