Thursday, November 19, 2009
Hope the new's & year of 2012 will not come & happen?

Today Is Thursday already, i went for my 2 fav classes in myoga..I was so happy to see all my good & close friend's, in the club & class agian.. I misses them alot..!! I was so glad & happy that i burn alot of fat's today.. Need to be fit & slim too!! keke!!!

Im getting worried, stress, unhappy & more about my career.. I need to work hard to make money if not i will not survive at all.. OMG....!! Oh lord, pls guide, lead, be with me & help me too!! I hope u will guide me in my career & my dream career too Lord... Pls be with me always lord...

Im gettig worried for alot of thing's as well..!! OMG...!! How?

Im need to focus on my career & my dream career too, i need to build up my career,my dream career, my life, my own family soon, my lifestyle as well, & more too..!! Before the world ENd's anytime soon on 2012.. I dont want anything happen on that year or more year's to come.. I hope it will NOT happen to the earth... I hope the world will survive many many more yrs to come & go Lord...!!!
I havent completed my task's & life too, im just going to build up my career too!! So i havent completed yet, i need to work more for GOD.. Walk with GOd too!! Oh lord.... Be with me lord...

Lord, continue to guide, lead, be with me, help me too lord, with my career, my dream career, relationship with GOD, Bf, Families & Friend's too lord... Be with me, walk closer to me lord, bring me closer to u lord.... Be with me lord... Move on with my life lord....


I wan to get a good bf that i love, trust, understanding, carrying, Honest, loving, loyalty, & more lord...!!! I dont wan a bf who is not Chrisitan, & honest too...!! SO lord, i hope whoever is reading this will understanding my feeling's & what i need lord... SO lord, pls bring him back to me lord...


MY prayer;
1 Dear Lord, continue to hear my prayer's & need's lord, be with me lord.. Hope everything will be under ur care lord. Make my dream's & career come true lord... Protact me, Keep me in good health, safe & sound's, be with me lord, take good care of me lord, hope u will bring me closer to u lord.... SO lord, u know what i want ritez? Hope everything will be under ur care lord.. IN Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.

2. Lord, continue to guide each of everyone of us lord...

3. Lord I would like to pray for all my love's one's that i love; My Mother, My GOd Parent's, My GOd sister's, My good & Close Friend's, My BF, My friend, MY Relative's & more too. Hear Their Prayer's lord, protact them, keep them all in good health, safe & Sound's, Be with them always lord, take good care of them always lord.... In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen....

4, Keep the world safe & sound, be protacted under ur care lord, make sure the world will not end at all, make sure it will not happen on that year & more years to come ahead lord... '

In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen...


******** THursday, 19/11, 1110PM
******** PauLine..


dancer_87 @ 6:56 AM