Tuesday, November 17, 2009
OMG!! I canNot Made Up My Mind..!!!

Hai there, today is Tuesday already time fly's so quick & fast.. Going to end of the month & year already liao..!! I need to earn more money before dateline olallalalal.... I need to work hard my dear... I want to show everyone i can be very successful business women who will earn alot of figure in 1 month..!! I wan to show them.... Dont judge by the cover of the book...!! See with ur own eye's, do not listen to 1 side...!!

I cannot made up my mind, which place to do, i also dont know how many pax's are coming for my bday im so confuse & tired already, to do organizing & watever? Hai yooo!! I just wish someone can plan for me...!! Then i dont have to be so stress of it..!! kekek!!! Just give me a break....

NOW I NEED TO FOCUS ON MY CAREER, TO BUILD UP MY CAPTIAL THAT I WAN TO EARN... SO I NEED TO WORK, SO THAT IN THE FUTURE I DONT HAVE TO WORK SO HARD..! KEKE!! So i need everyone helps & support me, dont have to put in so much money..!! Just a little also can..!! Oh yeah..!!!


So tired..........................



********* Tuesday, 17/11, 935PM
********* Pauline...!!


dancer_87 @ 5:28 AM