Saturday, November 7, 2009
BoRed...!!!

Today is Saturday already, time's has pass so quick and going to be end of the month & year too!! Oh No!! Everyone is getting old too!! Ooo...

Today at d club, i only attend 2 fav's classe's of mine..!!! Today no Belly Dance class lor.. So Woon, Grace & Me, waitied for 2 hour's for the next class.... Haha!! But anyway i had good time with all my good & close Friend's of mine too!! Haha!! Love everyone....

Hai yah, i got scolding by my mum, why u choose a work that's has no monthly income.. Hai yoo... Damm it lah... I was so angry and fardub already to talk to her.. Bcoz she always dont support me at all, since i started grown up.. Oh no..!! Im so disappointed? Why?

Lucky i have some best, good & close friend's of mine, always do support me, love, care & be with me..!! But i dont know, whether they are honest & loyal to me or not.. Keke!! I Hope they do!! Yeah!!!


So i just came back from makan.. Wow the whole day rainning today.. Oh lala..!!


Good to be in the same world again.. Muaksss!!


********* Saturday, 7/11, 1020PM
********* PauLine!


dancer_87 @ 6:15 AM