Monday, November 2, 2009
I was So haPpY today!!!

Actually i was so sad & then suddenly i was so happy...!! I was so execited to meet my Prince Charming of mine..!! I was so execited and i was smilling all the time, i went for class, then my best friend said, why suddenly IM so happy..!! I didt say anything..!! I was so happy, b'coz i meet someone i love, & i have all my good & close friend's, that i love the most..!! Woon & Grace tan..!! Muakss!! They are so close, best friend of mine.!! Yeah!!!

Im so happy & glad, i finally meet my Prince Charming..!! We had alot of time together..!! Muaksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

Lord, i really hope i can do something i really wanted to do & be..! U know what i want ritez.. I wan to become Pro & Freelance dancer & instructor too!! Now im doing partly of something i love & like to doo.. I wan to do full time..!! Muakss!! I wan to do God work's too!! Lord, continue to Guide Me & lead Me.. Amen....


hallelujah..!! Amen..




******** Monday, 2/11, 11PM
******** PauLine, Darling!!


dancer_87 @ 6:55 AM