Thursday, November 5, 2009
"Will It Be A GoOd or BaD Start"!!

Today is Thursday already, my favourite day as well!! I wanted to go to CF MV..But no, im not going b'coz something something lah..! Im going to Myoga for Zumba with Sophia too!! Yeah!!! TOnitez im going for Jason's Class too!! Yeah!!!

- Im missing everyone of my best, close & good friend's..!! :(..!!

I'm going to move forwards with my dream's career & job that i want to do & love..!! I will never give up no matter what happen? I will make it come true and do it with my whole heart & effort too!! Yeah!!!! I wan to achieve's my goal's..!! Oh yeah!!!

I dont want anyone to be worried, and look down on me!! I wan to be success in life too!! haha!!! Lammmmmmeeee!!!

Life's too short if you dont cherrish & apprieate every moment in ur life, and love's one's around u..!! kaka!!! SO do it now before its too late to do so... :).... Agree with me!!! 2012 is coming soon already..!!


My Prayer;
1. Dear Lord, May u continue to hear my prayer's & need's lord, guide, lead & be with me ever lord..!! Look after me, make my dream's & prayer's come true lord..!! I hope everything will be fine..!! Protact me, keep Me in good health, safe & sound's, be with me, always..!! Make our relationship closer to u lord, and make our relationship to love each other till we grow old lord..!! Make everything mircale's lord..!! IN ur hands..!! Hope that i will hear good new's of Work later lord..!! Make it thru..!! In Jesus Name, I pray Amen..

2. Lord, continue to heal Jie Mary Ajan..!! Be with her lord.....

3. Lord, i would like to pray for all my Love's one's; My mOther, My Bf, My GOd Parent's, My GOd SIster's, MY good, Best & close Friend's, My Friend's, My Relative's & etc ... Protact them, keep them all in good health, safe & sound's, be with them always, hear their prayer's & need's lord, take good care of them lord, make them be closer to u lord..!! In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen..

4. Heal the World, keep the world safe & sound's & will Not be END OF THE WORLD..!!


In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen.......



**************** Thursday, 5/11, 10AM
**************** PaUlinE..


dancer_87 @ 7:21 AM