Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Wat's Going On!!

Today is Wednesday, is one on my good Friend bday today..!! Happy Bday..!! So fast time fly's like a wind..!! OMG...!!! How i wish everything & including myself can change into mature person..!!! I want to be wisely, mature, professional in life..!! Oh lord, be with me, guide me, lead, help & be with me always..!!

- Lord, i could felt something is not right somewhere? Oh my..!! I wan to be more mature lady, and have a better future in life..!! I dont know why ppl think im trouble maker? OMG.. Its very hurt's me..!! :( Signffffffffffffffffffffffff!!! But nvm i wont distreat them at all, i will still love, care and be with them all the time..!!! No matter what happen? Im the person who dont like to talk bad behind any one..!! I always love to talk good thing's about them, love them, care for them, support them as i can, my friendship will always be there with them all the time..!! I love them all..!!! I will never let them down at all..!! I care & love whoever i love the most....!! Dats me!!! Yeah!! !:)

- I always look & think for my future life dat i wan to be successful in life..!! With my career that i love..!!

Dear Lord, I'm very glad & happy dat u send me a Prince Charming BY the Name of Cephas Yap to me..!! He is like an angel..!! Lord, continue to guide, lead, help & be with me always lord, guide me in my career & job that its suits me the best. Hope i will be successful in life, and i like the job lord.. Be with me, hope to hear d good new's by this week lord..!! Guide me & be with me lord..!!
Hear my prayer's & need's lord, hope that i can be successful Professional Line in my career & job too!! Guide Cephas & Me into our future life and now too, walk closer to each other and ur kingdom too lord..!! Hope everything will be under control to see the future coming, with our own life, into married soon too lord..!! Hope everything will in ur care & hand lord.. Tx Lord..!! amen..!!


My Prayer,
1.Lord, continue to be with me, hear my prayer's & need's Lord, make it come true lord..! Hopefullly i can make it lord..!! Guide, lead & be with me lord..
Protact me, Lead, me, guide, keep me in good health, safe & sound's, hear my prayer's too, take good care of me too, lord...!! Hope everything will be in ur care & hand's lord..!! IN Jesus Name, I pray Amen..

2. Lord continue to be with Jie Mary Ajan..!!

3. Lord I would like to pray for all My Love's One's, My Mother, My God Parent's, My God sister's, My Good & Close Friend's, My friend's, MY relative's & Etc Else...
Keep them all in good health, safe & sound's, Protact them, hear their prayer's & need's lord, be with them always , Lord..!! Take good care of them Lord..!!
In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen........

4. Heal the world, keep the world safe & sound's.

5. Pray for healing's..

6. Pray for strength upon me, keep me strong, and etc else lord, Be with me Lord..!!

In Jesus Name I pray Amen..




********** Wed, 4/11, 1015AM
********** Pauline, Evil Devil..!!


dancer_87 @ 5:30 AM