Wednesday, November 25, 2009
My List of .......................................???

******** I need Freedom, to release my stress, tension, and etc......

1. Lord, i need guide, leading, help, be with me lord, help me with my career, my dream career, my life, my lifestyle, and etc lord.. I need help from u lord, send me miracle's that i really needed lord... I'm so tired to be here already.. .So lord, help me...... Calm me down, look after me, and more lord... Pls lord...... Protact me, keep me in good health, safe & sound's lord, watch over me lord.... Hear my prayer's & need's lord........... Help me with to focus with my career, strong relationship with everyone lord....... In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.......... :)

2. Lord, i want to pray for all my Love's ONe's, MY MOther, My god Parent's, My God Sister, My Relative's, My Good, Best, & CLose Friend's, MY Friend's, Etc..
Protact them, keep them all in good health, safe & Sound's, Hear Their Prayer's & Need's Lord... Be with them always lord.....

- Heal ur children's who are sick lord, be with them, heal them again lord....


In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen...


KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, PROTACTED, MAKE SURE D WORLD WILL NOT END AT ALL.........




*************** Pauline...


dancer_87 @ 6:07 PM