Monday, November 23, 2009
Today Blue's has comes & gone....!!

TOday is Monday already, MOnday Blue's again... :) I was so happy, to see wats around the coner in my life, im seeing all the time.. I was so happy to attend all my fav's classes and do my work as well..! Earn Money & Have a Flexi hours as well.. Wow its so fantasic as well.. Loving it so much... But now im looking, working hard to get more ppl to support's me to earn my commission too.. :P Olalalalala..!! Oh lord, u know what i want to do, get & want ritez? So lord, hope u will do it before i knew it lord.. Amen..

- Lord, Help, Lead, Guide, Be With me, in my career, my dream career, my life, my lifestyle as well too..!! Oh lord, be with me too, lord. Bring me more client's, prospect's as well too lord, so that i can able to stand on my 2 feet's, lord.. Amen..

- Lord, Help, Lead, Guide, Be with me, Hope u will send me a good soul mate for me lord.. U know what i want ritez? So lord, be with me yah.....


Getting fatter & fatter eating all the time OMG... keke...



Lord, u know what is my prayer's request ritez lord...


Thx Amen..


******* MOnday, 23/11, 1125PM
******* PauLIne..


dancer_87 @ 7:17 AM