Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Make Ur Dream's come true...!!

Today is Tuesday already, im going for my 2 fav's class too.... :)....
I want to acheive's my goal's... Yes i want to achive's & do it, before my life is over... Better do it so, before its too late... So time is not long already, so better it dont only say it..... Need to work hard...

- Lord u know what i want ritez? U know what i need ritez lord. So lord, help me, lead, guide, be with me with my career & my dream career too, i want to achieve's my goal's & reach my tadget's too... I dont want anybody to look down on me... I want to do it with my own 2 feet.... Oh yeah...... :) Need to have faith in god...

-Lord, pls continue to guide, lead & bring me a good soul mate for me Lord, i love my Old bf but he dump me already..:( so so sad.... I really want him back to be with me, i love him so much, i havent shown all my love's to him yet.... Oh lord, pls bring him back to me , Lord............. AMen..

- Lord, pls bring me more prospect's for my career lord, so that i can able to achieve's my goals that i want to do so...!! So lord,pls bring more more more to me... Thx Lord...


My PrayEr;
1, DEar Lord, u know what i need riteZ. COntinue to HEar my Prayer & nEed's lord, hope that u will make it come true lord.... Guide, Lead, BE with me, & Help me with my Career, My Dream Career, My Life, My Lifestyle & more to come lord..... So lord, be with me... Protact me, Keep me in good health, Safe & Sound's, hear my prayer's & nore to come Lord, u know what i need ritez lord....
In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..

2, Lord I want to pray for all my love's one's; My Mother, My God Parent's, My GOd Sister's, My Bf, My good, Close & Best Friend's, My Relative's, My Friend's too... Proctact me, Keep me in good health, safe & SOund's, Hear their prayer's & Need's too lord, watch over them all the time.... Muaks........

- Lord, continue to heal ur children's who are not well, be with them, heal them & touch them to be good health again....

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen...

3. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, WATCH OVER THE WORLD, PROTACT THE WORLD, MAKE SURE THE WORLD WILL NOT END AT ALL.... MANY MORE YRS TO COME LORD.....


In JESUS NAME, I PRAY, AMEN...


********* Tuesday, 24/11, 940PM
********* PauLine..


dancer_87 @ 5:24 AM