Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Freedom!!!

Today is Thursday already, i'm going for my fav class in the afternoon ZUMBA Class with Sophia, i dont know whether i can make it for 2nitez class or not? :) B'coz i got choir practice... Hai yah................................. :(.. Today my relative's when back to Penang already, so sad.... I'm going to miss them so much, b'coz they are my fav's................... :(..

-I was so blessed, lucky, and etc to have those kind of ppl in my life... I was so lucky to have a wonderful mother, grandmother, my relative's, my good, best, close friend's dat i love the most.......... I was so lucky to have a wonderful father in heaven.............. :).... Thx Lord.......

- My good, best, close friend's, in Myoga: Germaine Tan, Elaine Wang, Chris Wang, Mas, Mama@Farah, Grace Tan, Woon May, Fiona@Princess, Cat Khoo, Joslyn Choy, CK, Sin Ee, Jenn, Jax Lee, Jasmine Chew, Elva May, Joey Wong, & many many more to say's...

They are good friend's to me...... IN sometime's only lah... kakakakkaka...........


Lord, u know what i want to say ritez lord, so lord, be with me, guide, lead, help me, Be with me, walk with me lord...

I need Freedom in life............................................. Let my spirit, soul of me, fly from here... Im so tired to living somehow? kekek...........



Lord, help me with my career, my dream career and etc else lord...... pls lord............ I need help........



********** Thursday, 26/11, 1010AM
********** Pauline...


dancer_87 @ 6:00 PM