Sunday, November 1, 2009
HaPPy & SaD Memories!!!

MY HAPPY MEMORIES

1. I got alot of happy memories with my love's one's, good & close friend's i have...!! I love them all very very much.. They always make me happy all the time..
MY LOVE'S, CARE'S AND FRIENDSHIP Will always be there for all of you.... No matter what happen to me, i will never 4get all of u at all, u all have shine the world's to me..!! I know what is bad and good thing's around me, thx everyone... Thx for ur support and love too!! Thx....

2. I had meet a Prince Charming Guy last w/end at some church gathering, then i saw this person who was in BLACK..!! He came to me to say hello, and serve me..!! OMG.. I was thinking in my heart, he is gentlemen and same world as well..!! Wow Fantasic..!! Izit, God has send me this Prince Charming to me As my Soul Mate..!! oh goss....!! I was so happy and execited as well. I told GOd, IF THIS PERSON CALLED ME TO DATE ME OUT, i think u have hear my prayer LORD. THX LORD...!!

I finally know him personnally today.!! I was so happy..!!!!!! I was so tired, but i was execited to meet him too!! Finally we have meet once..!! Alritez..
God will continue to guide us..!! Thx...


MY SAD MEMORIE'S..

1. I was so unhappy & disappointed in myself..!! I feel very hopeless in something..!! Oh lord... I dont wan to say much.. But something u have hurt me i wont forgive & 4get about it..!! It will always in my heart & mind, with broken hearted..!! Lord, im trying my level best to forgive....... Oh lord..........


2. WHY ME!!!!





Lord, continue to be with me and all my love's one's around...




********* Sunday, 1/11, 1125PM
********* PauLine!!


dancer_87 @ 7:14 AM