Friday, October 2, 2009
OMG, TGF, W/end has come's again!!

OMG, TOday is Friday already, so fast time fly's like a wind..!! another week has come and go..!! So fast heh....

-Im getting execited, worried, stress & blar blar blar..!! This week got last event to perform, i dont know when i can perform with Elva & the Girl's.. Im going to miss the good time together with them..!! I dont know when i can practice practice and do the best..!! Hai yah.. Signfffff...

- This career is what i love & like i want to be..!! I really dont want to waste my time doing something that i dont like and hated...!! I want to do something i love & like before its too late to be done...!! Oh ya!!!! Right or not..!!!

-This is my dream career that i want to do and be? I want to be Professional Dancer & Instructor as welll too, I want to be successfull and famous in d future..!! keke!! SO now i need to work hard and earn as much as i could, before i can do the next step....... Gampetch!!


My PrAyEr

1. Dear Lord, Pls Be with me, guide me, lead me & help me whatever i need lord..!! Lord, u know what i really want to do and be right..!! So lord, pls hear my prayer's & need's lord, i want to do something that i really love to do, before its too late to be done..!! Oh lord, help me with my dancing career, lord.!! Continue to protact me, keep me safe & sound's, keep me in good health, be with me lord, hear my prayer's and need's lord, be with me always lord...!! In jesus Name, i pray Amen..

2. Lord, i want to pray for all my love's one's; My Mother, My god parent's, my god sister's, my good & close friend's(MYOGA & CF), my friend's, my relative's, my love's one's. Keep them all in good health, safe & sound's, protact them , be with them always, hear their's prayer's & need's lord, take good care of them, always lord..!!! Heal them if their are not well, lord, be with them lord..!! In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen..!!!

3, Lord, keep the world safe & sound's lord, take good care of the world's and all ur children's as well lord...!! Amen..



AMEN..!!!


********* Friday, 2/10, 910AM
********* Love's, BY PauLine, Potato..!!


dancer_87 @ 9:07 AM