Saturday, October 3, 2009
Wow Another week is going to pass again!!

Today is Saturday time fly's so quick and fast as well..!! Today Im going to Myoga, i had a good & bad time in class as well!!! Hai yah!!!! I feel so boring without the crowed too!!

- I feel so down bcoz im going to miss them alot, im going to start work soon already..!! But i feel happy too!! But i feel sad too, bcoz i dont know which want im going to choose!!! OMG..!!! I got 1 offer in Ampang, & 1 in MId Valley too!! OMG, i dont know which want to choose?

- Lord, i want to do something i love to do & like lord, i dont want to waste my time doing something that i hated and dont like to do..!!

Lord, u know what i want to do and be right? So i hope i can do that..!!! In future and now too!!! Lord, be with me..!!!


Today i wanted to go to LOt 10, i should have gone there to be with my 2 close friend's Jax & wendy and my fav teacher@Close friend too, ELVA..!! Hai yah, i have made the wrong choice today, :(..... I went for Line Dance & Belly dance too!! i SKIp Zumba BY Mama@Farah today.. Keke!!!

I went for a boring makan as well, but i had a good time spending good time with my fav niece that i love the most..!! Love her always..


IM GOING TO MISS ALL MY GOOD & CLOSE FRIEND'S IN THE CLUB AND ALL MY LOVE ONE'S AS WELL TOO!! HOPE TO CATCH UP WITH YOU ALL SOON... MISS U AND KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME OK...!!!!

Prayer
1. Lord, u know what i want to do & become right, make my dream's & wishes come true lord, hear my prayer's & need's too lord, be with me, keep me in good health, safe & sound, protacted and be with me always, amen...


2. Lord i want to pray for all my love's one's; My Mother, My God parent's, my god sister's, my good & close friend's that i love d most, my friend's, my relative's & all my love's one's as well to, keep them in good health, safe & sound's, protact them, be with them, hear their's prayer's & need's too lord, be with them always, amen..!!

3, Lord, keep the world safe & sound and protacted by you lord...!! Amen



********** Saturday, 3/10, 10PM
********** Love's BY PauLine Potato!!


dancer_87 @ 6:48 AM