Thursday, October 1, 2009
Hai Yah, Today is October already so fast time fly's?

Oh goss, today is Thursday already & OCTOBER as well, so fast time fly's like a wind..!!

Hai yah, i cannot believe, this week is for me to enjoy as much as i could, next week i wont be free already, i GUESS... I havent heard the new's from my manager yet..!! Keke!!!!!!

I'm going to miss all my classe's, fun and my good & close friend's as well too!! :(... Im going to miss them alot..!!! OMG.. Why time's fly's so FAST...!!!

Im going for my 2 fav's classes in MV BY my good friend@Elva, zumba & belly!! Keke!! i LOVE it..!!

I got alot of thing's to say and think's.. But i know GOd will guide me and lead me..!! Thx lord...


Lord, may you continue to be with each of everyone of us, keep us all in good health, safe & sound, keep the world Safe, protact us all, now & always Amen..!!

In Jesus Name, I pray Amen..!!


********* Thursday, 1/OCT/09, 330PM
********* Love's By PaulinE, Potato.


dancer_87 @ 5:57 PM