Monday, October 19, 2009
Had a great w/end part 2...

I was so happy as well, bcoz i praise the Lord, well done enough... But i will not failed him at all..!!

Its was SUNDAY, i went for my Fav@Best Friend class's ELVA MAY...!! I Went for Belly dance & Zumba too, yuddie, elva & me, non stop talking about the party we had..!! Yudi & I were talking, that he also want to be Professional & Freelance dancer as well, i said i also want to be freelance dancer too, bcoz wat i want to do & be too..!!

I was so tired, but i still had energy as well..!! So after Elva's class, i waited for Elva's so that Yudi, Elva & Me when for late lunch plus dinner too!!! We che chat as well...had alot of great time together too!!!

So after makan, Elva & me, when shopping & window shopping too.. I accompany my best friend to jalan jalan lor.!! Finally we went to dress boutique to have a good look, but I like Tango as well, Elva & I saw something we both like and got taste, so i showed her, why dont u buy it, then i said, what for u need that for? Who is getting married, then she said, when u get married i will wear that grown..!! I said, ok..!! When i get married, u wont be so free...!! U will be My Best Maid,@Best Friend as well... And guest dancer as well as well.. Keke!!!!!!

Love u Elva..!!! Muaksss!!!!!!!

Muahahahahhha!!!!!!!


dancer_87 @ 7:08 AM