Saturday, August 8, 2009
Will It Be Fun Or SaD!! & My PraYer!!

Oh today is Saturday already w/end has come again... Today im planning to go for my fav's classe's, 1st Line Dance with Lily, 2nd Belly Dance with Mama 3. Probably Laughing class or Intro Aerobie's with Cheryl & Malcom..!!
I cannot go for Zumba class with Deno, b'coz got dinnee tonight and i got to pick up the cake, so i dont think i have time for zumba today.. :(...!!!

-Im very happy & sad as well, b'coz my good friend's & instructor are leaving from CF & Myoga..!!! :( I hope they all wont leave us alone here... Im going to miss Elva the most..!! B'coz i love her class and im going to miss Elva.!!!

- Im actually kinda of confuse, sad, disappointed & stress with surtain thing's im up too...!! :( I dont want to say much.!!

- I Hoping that i will get the job that i really love and like to do..!! I dont want to waste my time, working that i dont really enjoy and like ...!! I dont know why i think like that?

Shit men... :P Im so damm peace off and down... OPs..!!! Mind my words..!!

TOnight im putting a dinner celebration for my Mother, but i dont think she know's that im setting up a dinner for my mother tonight with her close & good friend's MM.. I hope she will be touch and happy...!!!


My Prayer
1. Lord, i hope & hope for the best that i will get a career that i really want to do lord, i dont want to waste my time that i dont like to do and love..!! Thats what im thinking about lah!!

Sorry lord, i didt mean to do surtain thing's i not suppose to do lord, please forgive me lord.. :)

Lord, i hope & pray that you will continue to hear my prayer's, guide me, lead me, be with me, bless me and look after me.. Hope that my wishes & prayer's come true in my life, that i can see miracle's happening to me, oh father in heaven.. :P

Please dont do the thing's that i dont like lord.. :P I dont want to disobey you at all and everyone else lord, please be with me lord.. Father in heaven..!! Thanks lord...!!!

2. Lord, i want to wish for the best and hope for the best in my life and my career that i want to be and do lord..!!! Amen..!!!

3. Lord, i would like to pray for all my love's one's ; My mother, My God Sister's(MM), MY god parent's(in all the churche's), My good & close friend's, my friend's, my relative's & everyone esle...!!! Please be with them, guide them, lead them, hear their's prayer's, protact them, shower your angel's upon them, keep them in safe & sound's, good health, may your angel's be upon them always lord... Now & always Amen..!!!

4. Lord, i would like to pray for all your children's who are not well, please be with them, heal them, shower your healing power upon them and heal them again lord, be with them and heal them oh lord...... In Jesus Name, I pray, Amen..!!

5. Lord, makes my dream's & prayer's come true lord, i hope to hear and see that coming ahead of my goes on lord... Amen....


In Jesus Name, I pray Amen..


******** Saturday, 8/8, 925AM
******** Loves By Little Baby Angel, PaUlinE!!!


dancer_87 @ 8:34 AM