Sunday, August 2, 2009
Oh my god.. Im still worrying..!!!

Oh Goss....!! Wow today is Sunday already so fast time fly's so quick already..:(...
I hope its not August already, soon going to be middle of the month soon already.... :)..

I dream very wired thing's happen i dont know where & what happen?
I just very misses Jie Noe so much, i dont know what to do? I always love her and miss her all the time, i wish she was alive again, dont have to go so fast... We all miss her alot..:(... She will be misses by Her Little Baby Angel & all her love's one's around here.. Always remember her all the time, till we all meet agian in heaven..!!!! TO praise the Lord..!!!!!!

Now i really pray hard & hope for the best that i will get the job soon, when i go 4 the interview tomorow oh lord...!!!


My Prayer
1. Lord, i hope for the best and hope that i will get the job soon in my hands oh lord..!!! Oh lord, please be with me, hear my prayer and hope that i will get d job on the spot with my hands lord..
Makes my dream's & wishes come true oh lord.. Be with me and bless me lord.. Hear my prayer as well lord...

2. Lord, i want to pray for Jie Selina is going to sit for exam's on MOnday & Wednesday, please be with her, give her the strenght, calmness, and etc lord, so that she can do well and able to past the exam's lord, please be with her & keep her good health as well..
Lord, may you continue to bless her & her family as well, may your angel's be upon them and keep them in good hand's, protact them and be with them all always.... Amen....

3. Lord, i want to pray for all my love's one's, my mother, mY god sister's(MM), My god parent's(in all the churche's), My good friend's & close friend's, my friend's, my relative's and everyone else as well, may you protact them, keep them in good health, safe & sound's, may your angel's be upon each one of them lord, always, be with them & bless them all... Amen...

4. Lord, continue to hear my prayer & makes my dream's & wishes come true lord...
Guide me and be with me always lord.. Amen...

In Jesus Name, I pray Amen....


******** Sunday, 2/Aug/2009, 820PM
******** Love By Little Baby Angel, Paulin


dancer_87 @ 5:07 AM