Saturday, August 1, 2009
Still worrying & stress a lot...!!!!! & My PrAyeR!!

Hmm... Wow today is already 1st of August already, oh my god... Time fly's so quick omg.... :P

Im getting more worried & stress as well, i hope that i will get the job soon, when i go to the interview and i hope that i will hear the good new's soon..:) Praise The Lord, Lord, please help me and hear my prayer.. I really need to get a steady job already, i dont want to sit down at home to wait for money or wait my mother give money, NO way..!! I really dont like it...!!

OH please Lord, hear my prayer and make sure i will get the job soon...!!!

TOday im planning to go for Line Dance with Lily, Belly Dance with Mama, Zumba with Deno BOy..... I hope i will have the mood to dance and enjoy my career and love's one's around me.. B'coz since monday i dont have mood to do whatever i love & like to do, b'coz im very down & shock to hear that my God sister has passed away with the Lord...!! :(..... Till now, im still missing her and wishing she is alive to be with each of everyone of us here...:P I do miss Jie Noe....... She will be miss BY Her Little Baby Angel & Love's one's around her too..!!! :( Sgnifffff!!!!!!


OH Lord,
My PraYer:

1. Lord, i hope that you will be successfully interview that i will get the job and hear the good new's soon after Monday yah.... Please help me & hear my prayer's whatever i needed lord... Bless me who is around me and what i want to do in d future as welll...

Make my dream's and strength stronger, like what my love's one's has told me to go and go ahead with what you love to do in my future.. I said thats right, i will move it and do it...:P Thanks everyone...!! I love you..

But someone dont understand me, what i want to do ? WHy is it so important to me?

I said, thanks for your suppport & encourgaing me, i said you all know me well, but someone who is very close to me, dont get it at all... :( Thats what me so down as well....!! GOd help me...!!

2. Lord, may Jie Noe will be in peace of mind & soul, dont have to worry about us and me as well.. I know you are worry about me right JIe Noeline, i hope that you will bless me..!!! Do take care all of us well lord, & JIe Noe....
May you rest in peace...

Lord, please look after Jie Noe's Families, b'coz she is not around already, do look after them.. Bless them and give them everything they need's..... Thanks lord, Amen..!!

3. Lord, i would like to pray for all my love's one's who are still in this earth, My Mother, My GOd Sister's(MM's & KL wesley's), God Parent's ( all over the churche's). My good & close friend's, my relative's & Friend's... May you continue to be with them, protact them, keep them safe & sound's, GOod health, bless them, hear their prayer's & etc else lord, be with them, and may your angel's be upon each of everyone of us lord, now & always, Amen..!!

4. Lord, i would like to pray for all your children's who are not well, please shower your healing's power & hand's on them, heal them and bless them all well.....
Amen....


Make's my dream's & prayer's come true oh lord...... Amen....



****** Saturday, 1st August 2009, 930AM
****** Love BY Little Baby Angel, PaulinE...!!


dancer_87 @ 6:56 AM