Monday, August 3, 2009
Im still SaD & My PrAyeR!!

Oh today i went for interview already, i was quite nervous as well.. But im trying not to be nervous.... :).. I was so scared & worried whether im going to get the job or not.. The manager said, he'll email me by this wed whether im being accepted or not lor..

But i think i will get the job 90% lor.. But the place is so far.. Im still waiting for another 2 more offer's, im still waiting & called from them. Oh lord, please hear my prayer & give me the offer oh lord.....

Oh no, today is 1 week Jie Noeline passed aways already, this hour im getting to attend Jie Noe's wake service.. I was so upset & heartbroken to hear that jie noe pass on already..:(..... I wish she was here alive and being with us all...
May her soul rest in peace...

My prayer
1. Lord, thanks for answering my pray, do continue to hear my prayer's & lead me into the right path way oh lord.. I hope to hear & get the other's offer's soon...
Oh lord, please guide me & lead me, so that i can get the job soon oh Lord... Amen...

2. Lord, i would like to pray for Jie Selina is going for exam's tonight & Wednesday as well, guide, lead, give her strength,calm her down, so that she can answer all the Q's Correctly oh lord, so that she can pass her Exam's oh lord, pls be with her... In Jesus Name, I pray, Amen..

3. Lord, i would like to pray for all my love's one's, My mother, My god Sister's(MM), MY god Parent's ( all the churche's), my good friend's & close friend's, my friend's, My relative's, & everyone else... May you be with each one of them , protact them, keep them safe & sound's, keep them in good health, be with them, always lord.. In Jesus Name, I pray, amen, Hear their prayer's lord...

4. Lord, I would like to pray for all your children's who are not well, heal them, shower your healing power upon them, heal them and bless them, oh lord. Heal them lord.. In Jesus Name, I pray, Amen..

OH Lord, makes my dream's & prayer's come true oh lord....

***** Monday, 3/8, 740PM
***** Love By Little Baby Angel ,Paulin


dancer_87 @ 4:30 AM