Friday, August 7, 2009
I'm still worrieD, like sick & My PraYer!!

Today is Friday already, time is flying so quick like a wind...:P
Im planning to go for Line Dance With Ryu & Belly Dance with Elva...:p I love elva's & elva class alot...:P I dont know what is going to happen to myoga & Cf too...:(..

Yday i was so happy and release all my worryness & stress.... I enjoyed Elva class so much, i love her class alot... :p her class always make's me feel better.. Whenever i see elva make's me feel happy, b'coz she is my good & close friend as well..:P I was so touch that my good & close friend Germaine Tan was so carrying & worrying about me as well & doris too...:P I love them alot... :P Im worried for myself as well too....!!!!!

Im down with surtain thing's that boderd me alot..:P

1. I dont know what i really want to do in my career for now.. But one thing i will never change is My Dancing Career to become Professional Dancer & Instructor as well too..!!

2. Im worried too many many thing's in my mind & heart.. I really need GOD help's to decide for me and guide me into the right path way lord.. :P

Please lord, guide me, lead me and be with Me Lord......

3. Be with me lord, guide me and lead me into the right path way lord.. Amen......

4. Im very very sad that my GOd Sister, Jie Noeline has gone to heaven for 1 week already, i do miss her alot.. She will be miss her love's By Little Baby Angel, Paulin Chang.. I Miss you Jie Noeline, i love you and guide me Jie Noe..!!!

5. I miss all my love's one's around me..!!

MY Prayer
1. Lord, guide me and lead me what i want to do and be lord, im so confuse and stress to think about it.. :P I dont know what i shall do now? Im so tired and confuse by everything is happening around me lord.. How? What shall i do lord?

Lord guide me and be with me lord.. I hope i can get the job dat i want to do lord.. PLease lord.. Be with me lord... Amen...

2. Lord, i would like to pray for all my Love's one's around me, My Mother, My god Sister's(MM), My god Parent's(in all the churche's), My good & close friend's, my friend's, my love's one's, my relative's and everyone else...:P Be with them, guide them, lead them, be with them lord, protact them, keep them in good health, safe & sound's, bless them & be with them always and ever.. In jesus Name, I pray, Amen..

3.Lord, i would like to pray for all your children's who are not well, heal them and shower your healing's power upon them and heal them lord, be with them and heal them lord, In Jesus Name, I pray Amen..

4. Lord, continue to be with each of everyone of us now and always lord, Amen...

Make's my dream's & prayer's come true lord, bless me lord...


****** Friday, 7/8, 1135PM
****** Loves By Little Baby Angel, PaUlinE...!!


dancer_87 @ 8:22 AM