Wednesday, August 5, 2009
My God!!! I'm so Sad!! :(!

What trouble's me & making me so sad & disaapointed;

1. Im so tired & stress & worrying about, i dont know what to do & choose the career that suit's me. Im so tired of making dession already. I need GOd help's to lead me.. Oh lord, pls be with me..... :(.

2. Sometime's other's people from outsider's know's me better & understand me well enough.. But the closer one dont understand me well and support me.. always think's negative's ways.. I know she love's me alot.. :) thanks...!!
But i feel sometime's we dont unerstand each other well, like other's parent's does... whats makes me very upset and disappointing...!! But i know other's love's me & care's for me well...!! I would like to thanks all of them..!! THanks....

I want to do something, they all always support me and care's for me.. Thanks Friend's...!! But someone who love's me the most dont support me & care's for me, she always think's she is right..!! But nvm she always my mother....

3. I got alot of thing's i cannot forget and forgive.... iN my life....

4. I miss Jie Noeline alot, i dont know why she gone too soon..:P I wish she was here, to take good care of me, and i will take good care of her, i love her and miss her alot.. I wish she could advice me.. I really miss her alot, signiffffffff!!! But i thank god dats she dont have to suffer so much pain's in her life... :P But i feel very sad, that i didt say gdbye to her and hug her before she leave's...!! I dont feel nice at all, its my fault as welll.. I wish she could be next to me..!! I would love to be with her... I always hope thats she will be heal by GOD.....!! But now she is in GOd's Hands already... Im always your Little Baby Angel Jie NOe.......


5. Im so confuse...



******** Loves By Little Baby Angle, PaulinE!!


dancer_87 @ 8:15 AM