Tuesday, August 4, 2009
SiCk, TirEd, StReSs, WorryIng & SaD about somEthinG...!!

Oh my god, i went for an interview yday morning, it went well, and im hoping to hear good new's as well from them.. So i was very happy and worried about, so i ask my Mother, what shall i do now? Whether too choose, This company that i just went for interview, or Jie Chee Leng, Workplace.. OMG, im so tired and sick of thinking already...... :(, Please give me time to think, I will get back to you by this week, Friday yah.. I need time to stettle down and think about it.. Which Career, i want to be and see in d future too...... Oh lord.. Please help me..

I know everyone is very concern about me, love, & carrying about me, especially my Mother as well..:) Thanks for all your love that i had till now..:)

Few's thing's Im down & worrying about:
1. Im worrying about my Mother Health as well, i hope she will be heal and sustain in good health, by God Grace...... Thanks lord...

2. Lord, im stress, worrying, sad and confuse about, what im goin to do and want to become in d future.:( Im so tired and sick of thinking already...:)
Oh lord, please guide me, lead me and help me lord.. I need a good suggestion and decission which want i want? OMG.....!!!

3. Im being very sad & heartbroken That my God SIster that i love, Jie Noeline has gone to heaven last week Monday already..:(.. I was happy for her, that she has gone with god, so that she doesnt have to suffer so much pain..:P But im so sad, that she leave's all of us behind..!! Oh lord, & Jie Noeline, please help me...!!

4. Oh lord, u know 1 thing. Im actually very tired of thinking and make a good choice that i want to do and become in d future? I need your help Lord...

Oh Lord, PlEASE FORGIVE ME..... IM SO SORRY WHAT I DONE AND SAY.. PLEASE FORGIVE ME...

Oh lord, im so tired and sick already..:P But i really need your mighty help from you Lord... Please Lord.....................


My Prayer:
1. Oh Lord, i need your help, guide & lead me what i want to do and becoming in d future as well.. I need to plan ahead of my life already, what i want to be and stand in the next 5 Yrs ahead of me..:P U know what i want to do and becoming right....... Please hear my prayer's and help me lord.... Amen...

2. Lord, I would like to pray for Jie Selina, help her in her exam's and guide her oh lord. .GIve her strength, ablility and support by you lord, so that she can do the best in her exam's and pass the exam oh lord.. Be with her lord.. Amen..

3. Lord, i would like to pray for your guidence and leading of your hand's lord...

4. Lord, i would like to pray for all my Love's One's, My MOther, My God Sister's(MM), My god Parent's(in All the churche's), My good & close Friend's, My friend's, My relative's & everyone else. Please be with them, protact them, keep them in safe & Sound's and good health, be with them, may your angel's be upon them always lord.... In Jesus Name, I pray, Amen..

5. Lord, i would like to pray for all your children's who are not well, please heal them, and shower your healing's power' upon them and heal them oh lord, be with them always lord... In Jesus Name, I pray Amen...


Make's my dream's & prayer's come true oh lord.. THANKS....... AMEN


******** Tuesday, 4/8, 930AM
******** LoveS By, Little Baby Angel, PaulinE!!!


dancer_87 @ 6:18 AM