Wednesday, August 5, 2009
My.. WhaT dO you ThinK I shall Do? & My PrAyeR!!

Oh Yes, thanks for god's children's and answering some of my prayer's & need's lord... I think's GOD has Plan for me, thats why i think and feel GOD ask me to go for Bible Class with REV: Victor...... Im very touch by god grace and understand what Pastor saying... Thanks.....

Oh Lord, sometime's i feel very shy and no face to see my Mother.. But im trying my level best to do so... :(

TOday is Thursday already, Im going for 2 Zumba classes with Elva & Jason Ooi...
This class always make me happy & cheerfull... But the money wont last too long...
I dont know why so many thing's happening around here and me as well..:(....

- Im actually very down, stress, confuse and etc lord, i dont know what i shall do? I always feel that im useless and hopeless.. :(.. I just dont know what to say already... I feel that im doing my best for you and myself lord, i dont know what i shall do, move on or leave it... I know you brought me into this world god purpose right lord.. But i dont feel so happy & nice to be here.. :(..
I dont know why & what to do? I need help and advice...
SOmetime's i feel so shy to face all my love's one's around me, b'coz i bring sad & bad immperission to other's too...!!

- Lord, my heart's very hurt alot, i dont know what i shall do... 1 of my love's one's has gone to god hand's already.. IF you not helping Lord, i dont know what im going to do? kekekek!!!

** Actually, im not so happy whenever you see me, i just dont want anyone to worried about me, i trying to slove myself the matter im facing about... :) Thats Me..!! If i dont do it myself, nobody will be there to do for me..:P Right..

I REALLY NEED'S GODS HELP TO GUIDE ME AND HEAR MY PRAYER OH LORD.... :)...


1. Im very confuse, stress, & worried about, why no new's? I dont know which & what to choose and make up the right choice for my future? i need god's help so much....

2. Lord, continue to be with each of everyone of us here in this world...


My Prayer
1. Lord, continue to hear my prayer's and need's that i need from you...
I need a fav, i need advice, guidence, leading, and etc to make it happen.. I dont know what to do and choose now lord, please be with me lord... Amen..

2. Lord, to be with me.....

3. Lord, i would like to pray for all my love's one's around me, My Mother, My Pastor's, My god Sister's(MM), My god Parent's(In all churche's), my good & close friend's, my friend's, my relative's, My families in CHRIST, & everyone else.... May your protaction be upon us, keep them all in safe & sound's, good health, hear their's prayer's, be with them always.. IN Jesus Name, I pray, AMen...

4. Lord, i would like to pray for your children's who are not feeling well, continue to heal them, shower your healing's power upon them lord, heal them and be with them always lord... Heal them once again... :P In Jesus Name, I pray, Amen..!! GOd be with them always.....


5. Make's my dream's & Prayer's come true Oh lord, soon lord, not too long lord.. Amen..!!!


******* Thursday, 6/8, 920AM
******* Love's By Little Baby Angel, PaUliNe!!


dancer_87 @ 6:03 PM