Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Ops!! I dont KnoW wHat ShaLL i Do!

Wow.. Today is Wednesday already, time fyl's so quick going to be middle of the month already.. Oh no..!! I dont know what to choose & suits me... Oh no...

Oh lord, please guide me, lead me & help me oh lord........

I'm so stress & tired till im having a bad headache.. Im so tired .....

My Prayer
1. Oh lord, please continue to guide me, lead me, and be with me lord, hear my prayer's oh lord.... I need to choose and suits the career that i want to be and do lord.. Please be with me lord...

2. Lord, i would like to pray for Jie Selina, please guide her, lead her and be with her, so that she can do her exam well... So that she can pass in her exam... Be with her lord.. Amen...

3. Lord, i would like to pray for all my love's one's My mother, My god Sister's(MM), My god Parent's(in all d churche's), MY good & close Friend's, my friend's, my relative's and everyone esle tooo..... Oh lord, be with me lord......

4. Lord, i would like to pray for all your children's who are not well, heal them & shower your healing power upon them and heal them lord.. Be with them & bless them always lord.. In jesus Name, I pray Amen...


Makes my dream's & prayer's come true oh lord, be with me...


***** Wednesday, 5/8, 950AM
***** Love's By Little Baby Angel, PaulinE!!


dancer_87 @ 8:15 AM