Sunday, August 2, 2009
GetTing CraZieS!!!

Oh goss.. Im getting crazy already.. I need to release & relax, i think the good place to hang out is go clubbing & party party like wild & crazy babe's..!!!

I need to release my sadness and etc that im worried about since few month's ago already. Im sick & tired already.. I need to release out.. any suggestion where to go...

I'm planning to go UK & Aussie Next year, and this year maybe Thailand or S'pore..!!
I need to save money and time for myself to go for a nice holiday... Wow.....
Going to UK & Aussie need a lot of money so now i need to save money already..... hahah then i can go 4 holiday... Yeah!!!!

Oh Darling's, babe's when are we going to club club.. Suggestion not to late, if not we wont be able to anjoy together.... duo..!!!


********* Love Little Baby Angel, Paulin


dancer_87 @ 5:51 AM