Monday, July 27, 2009
Its so Hard Broken dat someone i love has called home to be with JesuS!!

Oh my, i heard a bad new & good new's from everyone Brother's & Sister's in Christ..!!! That someone we loved has called home to be with Jesus in Heaven.. :P
I brake down and cried that what Jie Noeline has gone & leave all of us here in dis earth... I was very sad, heartbroken to take it... I was not scared of her at all, b'coz i love her & treat her like my own sister as well.... since i was small till now, i never 4get about her at all, i always keep her in my prayer's list as well.... I still remember what she said to me when she is on the bed in hospital, she said come her my little angel, i was so touch by her, and i love her alot, and now i recalled back, i do miss her alot, and i will never disobey her and i will keep that in my mind,heart & soul, till i meet her again in God Kingdom... :) May god be with you and be with us always... May your peace, soul & mind, be in peace... Snifffffff!! Sniffff!!! Heartbroken...... Oh my... Painful to hear that and let go of her... But we must let go, if not she will suffer in pain's, we dont want her to suffer in pain... Let her go in peace... :P May god be with you Jie Noeline, we love u.. We will one day meet again........ Pray for us and look after all of us lord...
God be with Jie Noeline's parent's & families who are around here in dis earth, be with them and give them PEACE Of mind, and calm them down.... :P Take good care of them yah lord...


****** :(.... Monday, 27/7, 1150Pm
****** Love Paulin :(


dancer_87 @ 8:42 AM