Friday, July 31, 2009
BreAkinG MoMent's & Sad Moment's!!

I was very very Unhappy, heartbreaking & More...!!! :( I cannot believe that Jie Noeline has gone with God already, so quick.. I taught i can spend more time with her when she come's back from S'pore...:( But of the sudden she has gone with God already..:(... I really really really very sad that she has gone with GOd before all of us over here.. :(....

Sometime's i feel so disappointed in myself..... Actually for all my childhood year's i didt had a great time & good time at all...... :(.. Till now, i feel very sad & disappointed too..:( I told some of my friend's & love's one's they all understand me very very well, what i want to do & go ahead with.. But some one in my family doesnt not agree & support me..(.. I feel very heartbreaking & sad about it... Why? Is happen to me evrything what i done till everything bad thing's happen to me...:(

Sometime's in my hearts say, the best thing is go somewhere far away from everyone, i think is the good point of it, so that my mind and soul will be rest in peace...

Now, im very worried, stress & unhappy, i hope that i will get any job Quick before its too late to be done...

My dream's & Career, that i want to do is Becoming A Professional Dancer & Instructor.... I hopefully i can success in that career of my dream..... :) I hope & pray for good......

Thanks Lord, for supporting me.... LOve you always...



********* Love By Little Baby Angle, PaulinE!!


dancer_87 @ 5:59 PM