Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Oh No, another 2nd sad Day...!! :(

Oh no, today is tuesday already, oh my... I got 1 good new's that someone in Ampang point called me, to come for interview next week monday, so i hope & pray it will be good new's to hear from them soon.... :)...

Oh no, today is another sad day, b'coz its very hard to say gdbye to Jie Noeline Cheah our love one has called home with Jesus in heaven..:(.. Everymoment i recalled what jie Noeline has told me, and spend a good time's with all of us.. I really misses her alot... I dont know how to delete her from my heart & mind, i really CANNOT DO THAT, she is my good sister in christ...:).. I will never 4get her at all....

Everyone of us, feel very very sad & heartbroken that she has gone with Jesus.. But nevermind, god has win the Victory & we will meet again in heaven we the time comes.... :) Amen for that..

Oh lord, do continue to be with each of everyone of us lord, now & always lord.. Be with us lord... Take good care of us lord... Amen....



**** Im updating my blog, Tuesday, 28/7, 1125PM
**** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:16 AM