Friday, July 31, 2009
My PrAyEr ReQuEst List....!!

1. Lord i would like to pray that next week monday i have an interview please make sure everything will be well & good..... Make sure i will get the job and better offer's as well 2... May god bless me... I hope that i will get the job on my hands...

2. Lord, i would like to pray that, take good care of Jie Noeline's Parent's & Her faimilies as well, bcoz Jie Noeline is not here already, take good care of them and bless them with your love upon them lord. May your angel's be upon them all...
In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen.....

3. Lord i would like to pray for all my love's one's, My mother, My God Sister's (KL Wesley & MM), God Parent's (In all the churche's), My Relative's, My Good & Close Friend's & Everyone else as welll...... Take good care of them, Keep them in good health & Safe & Sound's, Protact them, may your angel's be upon them always lord... Bless them all, and look after them always... In Jesus Name, I pray Amen.

- Lord, Tell Jie Noeline that i miss her very very much and tell her that i love her too.... May Jie Noeline Rest in peace.... Save a groups of room's for us to come over there lord... Tell her that she will be miss BY Her Little Baby Angel & The whole group will be missing her as well too..... Tell her how much we misses her & love her always..... U too lord....

4. Lord, i would like to pray for all your children's who are not well, may you heal them and shower your healing hand's & Heal them lord... In The Name of Jesus "HEAL" Them lord..... Bless them all... & Heal them... In Jesus Name , I pray Amen..

5. Lord Makes my dream's & prayer come true lord... Be with each one of us lord, always........ Hear our prayer's Lord...... Amen


****** Friday, 31/7, Last Day of July, 930AM
****** Love BY Little Baby Angel, Paulin..


dancer_87 @ 5:59 PM