Monday, July 27, 2009
Oh my, Im still worried & My prayeR too!!!

OMG, I had fun on saturday at the CF 60's Party at sunway........

Oh goss!!! TOday is MOnday Blue already d last week of July already.. SO quick!!
I think god is listening to my prayer's as well, but im not sure whether is that true or not lor...... I got a called from my friend, he said that his friend are looking for ppl but its in Subang Jaya UEA. SO damm far ler...:P
I think god is using people that are close to me, and sending me the message too..!! I think so lah.. But god still continue to hear my prayer and make my prayer's come true too..!! I need the career, so urgently lord, before end of this year... :P PLz lord...!!! I need to hear from you so soon...... Lord i need to get the career, on my hands now..!!

-Sometime's i feel so happy and glad to have all my good & close friend's and love's one's around me... :P I feel so delight to be with them, they always make me happy too, but sometime's they also step's on my feet and head as well, but i will never going to show my temper on them at all.. I will never do that to them..!!! I love their love's and care's towards me.. :P I love them so much, till death...!! I do cherish everymoment's of my happyness with them always..!! Dont take me advantage's on me.... Hahhaha!!!!!!!

1. Now i need to get the career on my hands now... :P I need a good steady career....

2. I will never give up on my Passion, Dancing career and etc else.. :P I will make it come true and make sure i will do with successfullllllll.......... I hope i will move on with whatever i want to do...!! EG.. Like Teaching...

3. I got of close & good friend's around me are waiting to come for my class in d future too.. DOnt worry soon...!!

MY PRAYER:

1. Lord, I hope that i will get the career, soon on my hands lord.. B4 end of this month, next month and not end of the year.... I need to get d career soonnnnnnn!! Oh lord, hear my prayer's and make my prayer's come true lord.. Thanks lord.. I need it..

2. Lord, Make my passion, dream's and wishes come true, Lord.. I'll never give up on my dancing career and teaching line too.... :) I will move on with it..!! Be with me Lord Amen..!!

3. Lord, Look after my mother keep her in good health, protact her, keep her in good health, safe and sounds, may your angel's be upon her all the time, lord... Be with her lord... Amen

4. Lord, Continue to look after all my Good & Close Friend's in the club, Friend's, God Parent's in churche's, GOd sister's as well, Relative's, & more.. Keep them all in good health, safe and sound's, protact them all the time, look after them always, be with them, Hear their prayer's and make it come true lord.... Amen

5. Lord, continue to look after all your children's who are not well, heal them and shower your healing power upon them always lord, be with them, heal them lord... Amen........


LORD, MAKES MY DREAM'S, WISHES, PASSION AND PRAYER'S COME TRUE OH LORD, THANKS LORD... BE WITH ME LORD. AMEN....... :)

****** Im updating my blog MONDAY, 27/7, 925AM
****** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:41 AM