Thursday, July 16, 2009
"Why Me? I'm UnHapPy, DisappoInted, StrEss & My Prayer!!

Oh Yeah today is Thursday im going for 2 of my fav's classes in the afternoon and night 2.. :P Zumba class with Elva:P
And then 2day Harry POtter Release today, so im trying to booked the ticket thru phone.. :P But im still trying to booked it.. :P OMG.... I hope i can go thru with the booking later... :P

-Im very sad, disappointed, stress & etc Lord, pls help me to go thru with all the problem and diffculties as well... :P I dont know why till now still have no new's from any companies that i send my resume toooooo... OMG!! What the hell is happening over here now lah.. :P I really cannot stand it already.. :P Im down with so many thing's now.. :P
I dont know how to live without what i want and financial as well.. OMG!!!!! I really cannot stand it already.. :P

God why you are not helping me at all.. :P U are making me down sometime's lord.. But i do trust in you and love you all the time lord.. :P Dont let me down lah..
I need to stettle alot of thing's now lah.. :P Dont let me down plz...

1: I need to get a good job and steady job 2.. PLz lord help me with this matter im worrying about since the last time till now.. Plz dont let me down plz...
Plz help me to stettle down with everything that im worried about... :P Now the most IMPORTANT Help me to get a steady and good job plz lord.. :P
U know im so worried and im stress with a good income now.. :P Everytime also my mother blar blar to me..:P I cannot stand it already lord.... :P PLz help me.. :P

2: I got alot of worried's and trouble's now.. :P I need to stettle.. :P Plz lord.. Dont let me worried and stress, u are making my life so hard and unhappy.. :P

3: I hope my Prince Charming will accept me and able to be with me.. :P I love him.. :P


Oh lord, pls be with me lord, Bless me lord...


My Prayer:
(1): Oh Lord, pls help me to get and find a good job for me lord.. :p Im very worried and stress now.. :P Plz help me lord, hear my lord.. PLz..
-so that i can do what i want to do and be lord.. :P Plz lord, help me to get and find a good job lord...

(2): And etc else lord...



Make's my dream's & Wishes come true lord..

****** Im updating my blog, Thursday, 16/7, 940AM
****** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:58 PM