Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Hmm, HaPpY, SaD, WorRiEd 4 my Life & sUcEsS & My PrAyEr!!

I was not in the good mood, yday becaUSE its Monday Blue... :P I was thinking of someone & missing someone................. I was not paying attention what im doing yday in the class, but i try to forget and concerated in the class.. :P :( I miss him alot..
- I dont know what is his answer and reply when he read my email that i send to him.. :P Im worried that he will not layan me..:)
i do fall in love and like him alot, since the day 1 we meet at the wedding dinner.. :P He was very nice gentlemen, and i think he'll be a good person to be with.. :P I do love him alot to death.. :P I'll not give up on him and leave him alone.. :P I hope that we both can be together 4 ever.. :P I hope he will read this as well.. :P I hope he understand me well, and dont misunderstand about me.. :P
I never do think i will fall in love with him on the day itself... :P I was surprise and shock to see myself being loving that person...

- God do help me, with this relantionship and other's that i need and ask for.. :P

I do really love him and like him through deep inside my heart and soul lord.. :P

My friend's ask me who is My Prince Charming, i told him, he is not living in KL.. Hahah!!!


**** God i need to find and waiting for Good Job & good pay, i hope i will hear the good new's ASAP, lord.. :P SO that i can polish up my Dancing Career, My Life, My holidays for NEXT YEAR, able to survive now in d future as well, & etc.. I need to work hard and look hard, so that i can able to save money for my trip.. :P
I HOpe i will hear and get the job soon..:P Plz lord... :P

- Lord, i hope he'll read my mail and blog as well.. :P I do really fall in love with him and love him deep inside my heart when i saw him the 1day.. :P He is nice person and understanding person... :P

I think u have send him to me, lord.. :P I dont mind long relantionship or far, as long, we both love and trust each other, till we meet again.. :P right lord...

I hope he answer will be "YES & POSTIVE ANSWER" as well..
Hope that our relantionship will be last 4ever and start soon... Oh lord, bless us and guide us 2 lord...

My PrayeR!!

(1): Lord i hope and pray that u will hear me and able to get the job Soon lord... :P I hope i will able to work ASAP lord.. :P Plz lord... :P

- I'll never give up on my Dancing Career, My career, and etc else lord that i love and like.. :P I'll never give up at all.. :P I will make true and will be come true toooooooooo.... :P
Make's my dream's & Wishes come true lord, that what i have dream off.. :P Pls be with me lord.. :P Make it come true.. :P

(2): Lord, Hope that he & me, will be a pair soon lord.. :P I love him so much...:P

(3): Lord, i would like to pray for all your children's who are not well, bless them, heal them, & touch your healing power on them lord.. :P Be with them and heal them lord.. :P Now & always lord.. Amen..:P

(4): Lord i would like to pray for all your children's who are here in this world, may your angel's be with us, protact us, keep us in good health, keep us save & sound's, be with us now & ever lord.. Be with us.. :P


In all this i Pray in Jesus Name, Amen.. !!


-Make my dream's and wishes come true lord.. :P


******* Im updating my blog, Tuesday, 14/7/09, 920AM
******* Love Paulin!!


dancer_87 @ 6:43 PM