Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Hmm! MisSinG sOmeOne, Sad, StrEss, WoRrieD & My PrAyEr!!

Y'day was Tuesday, I went for 2 Latin Classes with Ryu... It was very fun in class... :P I love Latin.. :P Im Latin Baby... :P LOL...

After Latin Class, Wendy, Doris, Wendy's Dad & Me went for lunch at Pasta Zanmai at MV, it was a good lunch and fun che chatting time with each other.. :P We had good lunch and good time.. :P After that Doris & I went to Madaline, b'coz she has appointment... So i waited for her, then we went to Starbuck's for coffee and che chatting... :P She ask me Who & How was My Prince Charming, how did i meet him.. :P What a short time, we meet each other and have a good time together... I Do love him alot and like him 2.. :P Miss him so much... :P

My Prayer:
(1): Lord, PLs help me, hear me, & find me a good job, so that i can earn money and do whatever i want and to achieve's in d future as well.. :P

-Lord, i need to polish up my Latin, b'coz i was a dancer for 8 Years +++++ already, so now i need to polish so that i can enter competition's and able to teach in d future 2.. :P Then i can earn money, to get a steady job and income as well.. So that i can go Melbourne to visit my love's one's.. :P

- Lord continue to bless me and my love one and how that we can each other some time to know each other pretty well and close enough oh lord.... Bless us.... Be with us..

(2): Lord continue to bless us and everyone of us as well.. :P

(3): Lord, i would like to pray for all your children's who are not well, pls heal them, bless them , shower your healing hand's to them.. Be with them and heal them oh lord, now & always lord.. :P

(4): Lord, i would like to pray for all your childre's who are still in this world, protact them , keep them save and sound's, keep them in good health, be with us, now & always lord.. Amen.. :P


Make my dream's come true lord, that what i have dream for and off 2. Lord

****** Im updating my blog, Wednesday, 15/7, 10AM
****** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:44 PM