Sunday, July 12, 2009
I'm missing someone & I'm so glad that I'm bless By God Grace & Love!!

Today Monday, this morning Terence & Serena are going back home to Melbourne... Both of them are waiting for the plane now in the airport.. :P :( Time fly's so quick and so soon...... What a short time we spend together... Im already missing someone already... :(... So sad... :P I really want to thanks all of them for inviting me and able to know them so short like so close family already... :).. All of them are so nice and kind.. :P Like Uncle Eddie, Uncle Harres, Aunty Patsy, Uncle Andrew, Uncle Khoo, Uncle Jerry, Vanessa, Irwin and other's as well.. :P They are so nice people like family, and we all seat down in the same table as well.. :P So sweet to know all of them... :P Family in christ....

How i wish someone didt go back... :P

I want to thanks My god, for forgiving me, bless & answering all i need's lord.. Thanks lord.. That you had lay your hands on me.. :P That you have bless me in different's kind's of ways to me... :P

Dear Lord,
(1): Lord I want to pray that you will bring Terence & Serena back to Melbourne safely and sound lord, continue to be with them and keep them save and good health... :P Now & always lord...

(2): Lord Continue to help me to find and get a good job soon before end of this year lord.. So that i can do and polish up my Dancing Career, my career, my life with someone i love ever, good health, and able to go travelling too.. Pls lord, help me to find and get a good job with good pay lord... :P

(3): Oh lord, i dont mind long relantionship, but aslong we both love each other, hope to start the relantionship soon lord... Continue to be with me and him as well lord. Able to begin the love.. :P Continue to bless us lord..

(4): Lord, continue to bless all your children's in good health, keep them save and sound lord, protact them, be with them lord, now & always lord, with your love and safety arm's oh lord...

(5): Lord, continue to bless & heal your children's who are not well lord, heal them and bring them to alive again, heal them & lay your hand's on them lord... :P Be with them always lord...

In all this i pray in Jesus Name, Amen... :P May god bless us all..... :P

Lord, i'll never give up whatever im doing & loving it.. :P I'll never give up on my dancing career, my career, my life, someone that i love, and etc else lord.. :P Be with me.. :) LOL...


***** Im updating my blog, Monday Blue, 13/7, 930AM
***** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:19 PM