Sunday, July 12, 2009
My Happy Moment's & blar blar..!!!

Yday Night Saturday Night i attended a Wedding Of my Mother's Friend Daughter marriage............. So i also got invited by them.. So i went home after zumba class straight away... :P

I was so execited the whole day as well, i was just telling God whether i will meet My Prince Charming at the wedding whether who suit's me or not.. :P I was happy happy to go for the wedding and to check out any handsome and good looking gentlemen that i will get click to.. :) But what a small world, my mother's friend's were setting at the same table as well, and then 1 prince charming also seat at d same table as well.. His Name is Terence Tham... :P Is my mother's close & good friend from Aussie Now.. :P When he and his family seat down, Terence was looking at me and i think he got click by me already, maybe he's has fall in love with me.. :P So we were che chatting the whole night till the end of the party... So we all went to the dance floor, and then finish he ask me to go out with him, to take more wine to drink, so i follow him as well, so we che chatting then Vanessa came and greet her too.. :P So after that, we che chatted and he understand my feeling's what i had been thru with.. :P Then after that he hold my hand's and bring me somewhere quite place, so we che chat and drink, and then he was pushing me to the wall, and started kissing me.... Bang Bang bang.. Muah!!! Wow.. :P I think i fall in love when we started to kiss and understand each other well, but so sad thing he's leaving KL tomorow morning.. :P Im going to miss his sweet smile, look, talk, laugh, che chatting and romance too.. :P Hahahh!! LOL.. I love him alot.. :P

I dont know, whether god send him to me, to be mine or not.. :P I also hope so he could me mine now and ever 2.. :P

I so miss him... :P This is my 1st time, i fall in love deeply in my heart and soul.. :P Thanks god.. :P


**** God pls bring Serena & Terence back to Melbourne safely lord.. :P I hope to hear from him soon lord.. :P Im going to miss him, tell him lord that im missing him, loving him and waiting for him to come back to me.. :P

Today@Sunday, i was so damm sleepllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... :P I didt sleep the whole night.. :P I was so execited.. :P But i praise god with my fully heart.. :P

So after lunch about 3 something, Uncle Harres called me, to ask me and mum to go for gathering dinner at Fatty Carb, so i was so happy to see all of them again.. :P All of them was there.. :p We had good time together fellowshipppinnnnnggg... :P

Uncle Jerry was so funny, he is soooo cute and matching match both of us together.. So sweet of him.. :P


****** Im updating my blog, Sunday, 12/7, 1225PM
****** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 9:16 AM