Friday, June 26, 2009
DeAr Lord, I Need Your Help!!! Part 2

Lord, now im very confuse, sick, tired, disappointed, sad, unhappy, miserable & etc & and i dont know WHat Im waiting For and dont know what to do NEXT Lord.
People & someone asking me What Im Waiting for? You think you know what i want to do and why i waited so long for? U dont know what i had been thru in my life and hard dession to make up..... :( U think im very happy..... :(....... The Carreer i want to be and do Is Become Pro Dancer & Instructor...
Last Week God has send me an angel thats what i want to be, i accept the offer, but i told someone, doesnt agreee and supppppoooorrrttt me at all also.... :( I was so diassapointed and i dont know how to answer....... :( I was down that whole week b'coz of that..... I told someone about it, its doesnt agree with me and didt support me at all, i told one of my close friend about this matter, she agree and ask me to move on with what i wanted to do.. I was so happy that my friend's always encourage me........

Im so lucky and glad thats still got my good & close friend's to support me and enourage me to move on what i love and want to become in the future... :P

But I'll never give up on what im doing and want to be in the future.. Im stil waiting and work hard on my danc'in.. I'll never give up what i love to do and becoming......... This career, i will never give up and forget about it... :P I will take with me till i die... :P

Thanks for all your support darling's..... :P

But someone always dont agree's what i want to move on with? Thats what makes me very disappointed and sad to be with... :(.. But someone always care and worried for me... :P I know as well lah... :P But why why? Someone dont agree's what i do? Thats what make's me so worried and upset all the time...
Someone dont understand that Danc'in is not my hobby ok.. Its my Career that i want to move on with? Do you know about that? IF i told you about this you also dont support me as well....................... I dont know who able to understand me... :P Only GOd and friend's know's what im undergoing with?

God why why why?

God please help me to talk to someone about this matter? Thats make's me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unhappy.................


GOd help me.....

*****Lord Can you help me to solve and find a good job for me 2....
- I was worried, sad, disappointed till i didt get a good sleep and peace of mind....
I'm always worried and stress 4 myself and all my love's one's as well 2....

- Lord i know you are always there for each one of us right......
Then you think why i always go to myoga,b'coz i got my instructor's to lead me into pro way's of guiding me and keep up with my danc'in as well............. & my friend's as well who always make's me happy , care, loving, there for me, support and agree's with me no matter what and when im down...........
I need to improve my danc'in skill's so that i can move forward into Pro Way............... Thats what im waiting for....................................... Only you know's lord... Help me..........


***** Im back updating my blog, FRIday, 26/6, 1035AM
***** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:44 AM