Saturday, June 13, 2009
I'm Back..... !!!

Oh Yes, I'm back from the Church Family Camp, its was fun and i taught it will be bored as well.. :P But i had a great time, with my love's one's around me as well.. :P Cameron Highland's is a very nice nice place to relax and cooling as well.. :P At night its very very cold and windy as well. But not as cool like oversea like Winter Season lah.. :P Its normal everyone was good and great with it.. :P

God has touche's my life since that 1st day of camp, god has touch's me thru his word's when i was practicing my worship song's... :P God came and talk to me, he will always there for you, whenever I need him.. In Bible told, yes Come to me , whenever you need him@Lord. God has touche's me in many many ways of my life.. :P Thanks lord... U are the great great father in heaven that i never had... :P Thanks lord, lord continue to be with me and guide me whenever i need you and in trouble as well.. Oh My yday i taught Line Dance Sway, its was a mess of me.. :P I also dont know whether im Professional to teach them or not.. I feel so pai sei ler.. :P I hope they all enjoyed in my dance session class...

This morning my kai ma@Aunty Ros, prayed with me, she pray to god that what i need him that i told you lord... :P Thanks Lord.. I have told you what i need from you to guide me and lead me lord.. :P IN the right Path way lord.. I need your help lord.. PLs answer me and make it come true lord... :P I know you will do it.. I do have good trust and faith in your lord... :P Thanks lord...



We came back to KL about 6PM so late....


**** Im updating my blog 13/6/09, Saturday, 9Pm
**** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 5:50 AM